15 May at 19:20
At 20:45 this evening, Lazio will take on Atalanta at the Olimpico in the Coppa Italia final, set to battle it out for what would be a prestigious trophy of the season. Down below are a few facts and stats about the game.
– Lazio have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 matches (Coppa Italia).
– Atalanta have scored at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 11 matches (Coppa Italia).
– There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Lazio’s last 7 games (Coppa Italia).
– Lazio are undefeated in their last 8 matches (Coppa Italia).
– There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Atalanta’s last 3 games (Coppa Italia).